Saturday, June 4, 2011

All American

I have recently gotten more interested in the blogging scene. I have found there are blogs that I really enjoy and ones that I find absolutely terrible. I haven't started my own blog because I really didn't think I had anything anyone would want to read, but after following some really bad blogs I realized I definitely can create something more interesting than what others are putting out there. I am not promising anything spectacular, but I can reassure you that what I do post on here will be real, true and genuine; mostly things I am passionate about and care about.

That being said, I guess I should introduce myself to the blogging world. When asked to describe myself in a job interview, the only words I found appropriate are "red, white and blue." I am a 26 year old American girl; I grew up around the country and the world as the daughter of an American soldier.There is nothing more important to me than this country and those who serve(ed) it.

Right now, I imagine I will focus on travel, food, health and other random topics that come to mind; just try to share things I learn as I go along through this crazy thing we call life, an American girl perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment